What’s New in SAP Business One 10.0
SAP Business One is an Enterprise Resource Planning Software (ERP) that is developed for SMEs. The powerful ERP has more than 20 years of history helping SMEs in various industries achieve business excellence.
The highly anticipated SAP Business One 10.0. is scheduled to release in early 2020. We assembled a series of video to highlight its new features and functionalities showing you what’s new in SAP Business One 10.0.
The new functionalities and features are grouped into the following areas.
Please “Click the titles” to assess the video of what’s new in SAP Business One 10.0.
- The Web Client is based on SAP Fiori design principles
- Focused on creation, processing and updating of Sales Quotations, Sales Orders, A/R Deliveries, and A/R Invoices
- Supports creation and update of Items, Business Partners, and Activities
- The Web Client provides some sophisticated analytic charting capabilities
- Launch in either a desktop computer or tablet, using the Google Chrome or Firefox web browser
- New Skin Style Belize Deep
- Enhanced User Interface
- Alignment of Form Behavior
- User Name in License & Add On Administration
- Support Expiration Date
- Enhancements in Document Printing
- Referenced Document Enhancements
- Enhancements in Approval Process
- Tab Level Authorizations in Master Data Records
- Drill Down to G/L Account in Financial Reports
- Posting Periods Enhancements
- Extend Journal Entry Remarks to 254 Characters
- New UK (Brexit) Localization
- Backorder Report Enhancements
- Printing Service Calls and Contracts
- Hide Blank Lines in Addresses
- Add Button Extended in Marketing Documents
- Enhanced Open Items List Report
- Interactive Gantt Chart
- Serial & Batch Numbers Management
- Support Changing UoM Group in Item Master Data
- Bill of Materials (BoM) Description Enhancements
- Drill Down from BoM to Item Master Data
- Service Layer Enabled for Microsoft SQL Server
- Service Layer Configuration UI
- Formatted Search Supports Multiple Triggers
- Extend UDF Support to Additional Objects
- Microsoft Office 365 Integration
- 64-bit Only Support
- Gatekeeper (Browser Access) Service
Find out more detail of What’s New in SAP Business One 10.0 at SAP Help Portal.