Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Combine familiar Microsoft® Office applications with powerful CRM software to improve marketing effectiveness, boost sales, and enrich customer service interactions. Microsoft Dynamics® CRM equips business professionals with access to customer information through a familiar Microsoft Outlook® experience which helps ensure rapid user adoption and fast results.
Deliver on the power of productivity with a CRM solution that is:
CRM that is natural and personal
- Next-Generation Outlook Client: Manage all your email messages, meetings, contacts, and customer information in one place with the native Microsoft Outlook client.
- Office-Fluent UI: Improve productivity with preview panes, contextual Office ribbons, and key Office features like mail merge and Microsoft Excel® export/import.
- Lead to Cash Visibility. Maximize every customer interaction, from marketing outreach to sales engagement to problem resolution, with a 360-degree customer view.
- Advanced Personalization: Use role-based forms, personal views, record pinning, and most recently used lists to tailor the CRM experience to your users’ needs.
- Flexibility: Quickly customize and extend CRM to meet your organization’s unique needs with drag-and-drop customization and intuitive developer tools.
Information that is insightful and actionable
- Contextual Analytics: Visualize the business with out-of-the box or configurable real-time dashboards, drill-down analysis, and powerful inline data visualization.
- Guided Processes: Streamline approvals, improve consistency, and enforce best practices with guided dialogs and flexible workflows.
- Actionable Insight: Better identify new opportunities and trends with intuitive segmentation tools, conditional formatting rules, and powerful reporting features.
- Goal Tracking: Better track and measure key business goals such as marketing leads, sales quota, and first-call resolution rates with holistic goal management.
- Operational Efficiency: Achieve operational efficiencies and improve information flow with data import and cleansing tools, activity auditing, and field-level security.
An organization that is collaborative and united
- Contextual Document Libraries: Manage the creation of marketing collateral, sales proposals, and customer contracts with integrated document management and versioning.
- Teaming: Foster greater internal collaboration and improve work state management with team record ownership, comprehensive queues, and real-time communication tools.
- Business Connections: Identify new business connections and gauge online influence with the Connections feature and the Social Connector.
- Portals: Streamline the event management processes and better enable customer self-help with robust portal solutions.
- Mobility: Maximize your staff’s productivity outside the office with easy access to CRM data and features using the offline client or any web-enabled mobile device.
- Value-Add Solutions: Find solutions and expertise through the Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace and manage solutions directly from within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.