Microsoft Cloud ERP
Microsoft Cloud ERP solutions allow you to:
- Minimize your initial investment: Help reduce your startup costs by avoiding upfront hardware and software purchases.
- Get up and running quickly: Hosted ERP solutions generally offer faster deployment options.
- Manage your cash flow better: Support your business as it grows with low and predictable costs that scale with the actual use of your solution. You can also purchase a traditional perpetual license and have it hosted by a partner.
- Scale the solution as needed: Many partner-hosted ERP solutions offer scalability that fits your organization’s exact needs and can be adjusted as your needs change.
- Maximize internal IT resources: Free up your internal IT staff for tasks that provide more value to your organization.
- Continuous Enhancement: Enhancement to Dynamics 365 Business Central will be provided to your ERP by Microsoft periodically. This ensures that you always run the most updated Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The Concrete Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics ERP such as Dynamics 365 Business Central with NaviWorld Singapore
- For almost every business, the issue is always data and systems security. No wonder: security is a constant battle against myriad international forces and elements in which most in-house teams are overmatched. But with Dynamics 365 Business Central Cloud, security is assured.
- Your ERP solution will run within a world-class Microsoft Azure data centre where information and infrastructure are physically and digitally protected and preserved in the best possible way, with extensive intrusion checks, as well as back-ups made and delivered daily. Data is simply more secure in the Cloud – safeguarded around-the-clock by security-dedicated experts – than when it’s with the likely-already-overburdened staff working in your IT department.
- The Cloud = true flexibility. There are no restrictions on how you would customize your solution. And there are no restrictions on how many or how few users. There are no restrictions, period.
- With ERP in the Cloud, business scalability is guaranteed. Add/subtract seats monthly (start with as little as one user for one month!), and transform IT from a capital expenditure into an operating cost.
- Being able to access your ERP solution from anywhere and any device has moved from being a luxury to being a necessity. With the Cloud, accessibility requires only a web connection. Log-in, and you’re “home.
Microsoft Cloud ERP with Dynamics 365 Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is perhaps one of the most capable ERP solutions for mid-sized enterprises, with broad applications across almost every vertical. It is undoubtedly the choice for the most geographically dispersed organizations, which makes a Cloud deployment critical. NaviWorld Singapore can help implement your Dynamics 365 Business Central cloud ERP with the most Return on Investment.
ERP Agility = Cloud
- The name of the game in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (and ERP in general) is “agility,” and by using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in the Cloud, you vastly increase the agility of your ERP offering to your customers.
- The best part is that you, our valued customer, don’t have to do anything different. Let NaviWorld Singapore’s superior implementation services bring you the ROI in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central project.
- The service is supplied from Microsoft Azure-hosted shared platform and access through:
- Web client on each user’s workstation
- Phone App
- Tablet App
- Integration with Microsoft Office 365. We perform all configuration and customization through the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central interface.
What the Cloud Adds to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- The entire point behind an investment in an ERP platform as comprehensive as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is that it can drive value across a whole enterprise, improving how an organization manages financials, people, production, processes, business intelligence, and more.
- As organizations become more dispersed and as the size and shape of an enterprise can change so quickly in a changing economy, having your ERP solution in the cloud simply makes more sense as it delivers true flexibility.
- In the Cloud with NaviWorld Singapore, a customer can add/subtract users monthly (and adjust costs accordingly), and also deliver ERP power to everyone in the organization, no matter where they are and no matter what kind of device they may be using.
- And nowhere is this more important than in the industries directly served by the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, such as manufacturing and distribution (talk about dispersed!), retail and services (staff requirements change seasonally, if not more often), and the public sector (the Cloud can deliver incredible cost savings that can then be passed on to the customer… who, in this case, is the entire public!).