Seminar – Microsoft vs SAP ERP
– Which one is right for you?
- See both the MS D365 BC and SAP B1 side by side
- Understand the Differences between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Navision) and SAP Business One ERP
- Learn how to select the right ERP
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Previously called Navision) and SAP Business One, are the two most popular Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) in Singapore for years.
Together with many other ERPs, they offer choices for Singapore companies when they are looking for ERP solution to enhance their company performance. However, the process of selecting ERP can be both confusing and sometime, results in expensive project failures.
This is a rare opportunity for you to view both Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Previously called Navision) and SAP Business One in the same seminar and understand the difference.
Our key speaker, Mr. Raymond Yap, who has more than 20 years of experience in ERP, will help you to understanding the key considerations in selecting the right ERP for your company.
Microsoft vs SAP ERP
Date: 23 July 2019 (Tuesday)
Time: 9am – 12pm
Venue: Lifelong Learning Institute
11 Eunos Road 8, Singapore 408601
Who is this Seminar For?
- Companies looking to achieve business advantage and productivity through digitalizing their business using ERP
- Companies considering upgrading their accounting, in-house system or ERP system to latest ERP technologies
What will you learn from this Seminar?
- See demonstration of the latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Formerly NAVISION) and SAP Business One ERP Solutions
- The differences of the two popular ERPs
- How to Select the Right ERP
Note: This agenda is tentative and part of it may be adjusted.