Microsoft Dynamics ERP for Industries
Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions offer industry-specific capabilities for a number of industries including distribution, manufacturing, public sector, retail and services. Our partners have built on this foundation to create highly specialized solutions that enable you to get the full value of your investment faster.
Distribution companies today face real challenges in a rapidly changing industry. Global competition and intense price pressure at the retail level are eroding margins. Shorter product lifecycles require businesses to adapt quickly to new circumstances. Microsoft Dynamics ERP has a proven record for distribution and supply chain management. It can deliver visibility into your sales data, inventory levels, and shipment schedules, giving you confidence in your ability to meet customer demands. But that’s just a start. Microsoft Dynamics ERP can also help you:
- Identify emerging customer behavior. Better predict future market trends.
- Keep your inventory lean.
- Make smarter buying decisions and decrease costs.
- Negotiate better terms with vendors and suppliers.
- Improve customer relationships.
Public sector organizations — government, educational institutions, healthcare, and not-for-profit organizations — are under pressure to find new ways to cut costs, increase transparency, and improve constituent services.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions offer a fast time to value with public sector ERP functionality that enables your organization to streamline key business processes and better oversee financial operations.
Empower your people and make them more productive with role centers that provide instant access to the information they need specifically for their role.
Maximize your existing IT investments, lower total cost of ownership (TCO), and make additional productivity gains through interoperability with other key Microsoft technologies, including Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft BizTalk Server.
Your business can work better when your people have the ability to quickly see and share data, make smart decisions, and collaborate more effectively. Microsoft Dynamics ERP for services firms helps you manage and integrate every aspect of your business. Our service industry ERP software can support and connect core business processes like accounting and human resources, as well as provide specialized capabilities that can help you:
Connect financial and project management capabilities.
Estimate projects accurately to improve client satisfaction and loyalty.
Manage process outsourcing.
Deliver on time, on specification.
Effectively allocate internal resources and increase billable hours.
Anticipate shifting demand.
Success in the manufacturing industry requires producing the right products, in the right quantities, at the right time. But in a rapidly shifting economy, a variety of challenges can get in the way.Microsoft Dynamics ERP offers powerful manufacturing software for lean, discrete, and process manufacturing businesses on a local or global scale. This ERP software is designed to give you a single view into all of your systems, including accounting, inventory management, and more. The robust functionality of Microsoft Dynamics ERP delivers the control and insight you need to streamline processes, reduce costs, and increase your margins. But that’s just a start. Microsoft Dynamics ERP can also help you:
- Respond quickly to changes in customer needs, supply, and manufacturing capacities.
- Make it easy to find, use, and share information with vendors and suppliers.
- Better manage regulatory and governmental compliance.
- Enable sustainable operations that reduce energy consumption and your carbon footprint.
Microsoft Dynamics is designed for the critical scenarios that drive retailing today, while enabling the innovative scenarios of tomorrow. Connecting to customers, empowering people, and delivering on the brand promise through excellence in execution, Microsoft is all about helping retailers to become dynamic.
- Connected to customers across channels to listen, learn, and respond with consistent, convenient experiences—offering customers what they want, where and when they want to shop.
- Empowered to increase productivity and customer service across a changing global workforce, helping their most valuable assets—people—reach their full potential.
- Proactive to execute with insight by accessing critical information in real-time, optimizing performance, anticipating trends, and capitalizing on opportunities—a real 360-degree view of the business