How to Avoid becoming an Unhappy ERP Customer
– A No-Hold-Back Insider advice from a Microsoft ERP Gold Partner who had Recovered Numerous Troubled ERP Projects
ERP Project implementation and support challenges have becoming more frequent over the last few years.
On 2 Jan 2018, 2 ERP projects which was previously implementing by other implementation partners for 4 to 5 years and FAILED, was Lived after recovery implementation by NaviWorld Singapore.
ERP Project is an expensive investment but also with a high ROI if it is implemented well. For many companies, ERP is an essential tool for survival.
This seminar aims to provide information so that companies can better implement their ERP, managing support and maximize the ROI from their ERP project.
Who is this Seminar For
1. Companies looking to achieve business advantage and productivity through the use of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
2. Companies considering upgrading their accounting, in-house system or ERP system to latest ERP technologies
3. Companies who want to know how to better manage their ERP Implementation and Operations
What will you learn from this Seminar
1. What is ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
2. How companies use ERP to achieve competitive advantages and improve productivity
3. Secrets that vendors won’t tell you about ERP Implementation
4. See Full Business Cycle demonstration of the latest Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 ERP Solution