The Cloud ERP solutions allow you to:
- Minimize your initial investment: Help reduce your startup costs by avoiding upfront hardware and software purchases.
- Get up and running quickly: Hosted ERP solutions generally offer faster deployment options.
- Manage your cash flow better: Support your business as it grows with low and predictable costs that scale with actual use of your solution. You can also purchase a traditional perpetual license and have it hosted by a partner.
- Scale the solution as needed: Many partner-hosted ERP solutions offer scalability that fits to your organization’s exact needs and can be adjusted as your needs change.
- Maximize internal IT resources: Free up your internal IT staff for tasks that provide more value to your organization.
The Concrete Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics ERP/CRM from the CLOUD with NaviWorld Singapore
- For most every business, the issue is always data and systems security. No wonder: security is a constant battle against myriad international forces and elements in which most in-house teams are overmatched. But with NaviWorld Vietnam’s Cloud platform, security is assured.
- Your ERP/CRM solution will run within a Tier 3 data center where information and infrastructure are physically and digitally protected and preserved in the best possible way, with extensive intrusion checks, as well as back-ups made and delivered daily. Data is simply more secure in the Cloud – safeguarded around-the-clock by security-dedicated experts – than when it’s with the likely-already-overburdened staff working in your IT department.
- The Cloud = true flexibility. There are no restrictions on how you would customize your solution. And there are no restrictions on how many or how few users. There are no restrictions, period.
- With ERP/CRM in the Cloud, business scalability is guaranteed. Add/subtract seats monthly (start with as little as one user for one month!), and transform IT from a capital expenditure into an operating cost.
- Being able to access your ERP/CRM solution from anywhere and any device has moved from being a luxury to being a necessity. With the Cloud, accessibility requires only a web connection. Log-in, and you’re “home.
Microsoft Dynamics AX in the Cloud
Dynamics AX is perhaps Microsoft’s most enterprise-level ERP solution, with broad applications across most every vertical. And it is certainly the choice for the most geographically dispersed organizations, which makes a Cloud deployment critical. And while an ERP investment in AX can be a costly undertaking for most businesses, NaviWorld Singapore can help you equip your customers with Dynamics AX for a much smaller overall cost simply by placing it in the Cloud.
ERP Agility = Cloud
- The name of the game in AX (and ERP in general) is “agility,” and by placing Dynamics in the Cloud, you vastly increase the agility of your ERP offering to your customers.
- The best part is that you, our valued Partner, don’t have to do anything different. Leave putting Dynamics AX in the Cloud to the experts at NaviWorld Singapore.
- The service is supplied from a shared platform, and accessed through a small client on each user’s workstation. The application icons simply appear both in the Windows start menu and on the desktop. From there, the Microsoft Dynamics AX client application can easily be launched.
- Integration with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook) automatically synchronizes. All configuration and customization can be performed by our Partner through the Microsoft AX interface. Another way NaviWorld Singapore helps ensure that you, the Partner, own the customer!
What the Cloud Adds to Dynamics AX
- The entire point behind an investment in an ERP platform as comprehensive as Dynamics AX is that it can drive value across an entire enterprise, improving how an organization manages financials, people, production, processes, business intelligence and more.
- As organizations become more dispersed and as the size and shape of an enterprise can change so quickly in a changing economy, having your ERP solution in the cloud simply makes more sense as it delivers true flexibility.
- In the Cloud with NaviWorld Singapore, a customer can add/subtract users monthly (and adjust costs accordingly), and also deliver ERP power to everyone in the organization, no matter where they be and no matter what kind of device they may be using.
- And nowhere is this more important than in the industries directly served by the Dynamics AX, such as manufacturing and distribution (talk about dispersed!), retail and services (staff requirements change seasonally, if not more often), and the public sector (the Cloud can deliver incredible cost savings that can then be passed on to the customer… who, in this case, is the entire public!).
- For more information please contact us through email:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV in the Cloud
Low Month-to-Month Pricing Model Drives More Business
- Part of what makes NaviWorld Singapore a successful Cloud Dynamics NAV partner is its pricing model. Instead of asking Partners to charge their customers up-front for their ERP platform – creating a capital expenditure – NaviWorld Singapore charges per user, per month, delivering an operating expense.
- This model addresses the needs of the many possible customers out there that would benefit greatly from Dynamics NAV, but who hesitate because of the initial cash layout usually required. But with NaviWorld Singapore’s Cloud pricing, they can be brought on-board immediately as the entry costs for Dynamics NAV in the Cloud are far lower than they are for on premise.
From the Closet to the Cloud
If you have customers currently enjoying Dynamics NAV via an on-premise solution, moving them from their server closet to the NaviWorld Singapore Cloud presents no problem as we can easily import existing databases into the Cloud. Additionally, multiple environments may be created for the Partner (e.g., acceptance and production databases) so that customizations can be tested before influencing the “live” environment.
The Ideal Fit for NAV
Dynamics NAV is ideal for small and midsized organizations – regardless of how specialized their business needs may be. And with NaviWorld Singapore, meeting specialized needs is our specialty, as the platform can be easily extended with vertical-specific add-ons from our many ISV partners.
This chart shows where NAV has been, and where it’s going. And all signs point to the Cloud.
For more information please contact us through email:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
At NaviWorld Singapore, Dynamics CRM is not merely an offer or a service – it’s a community comprised of our engineers, our ISVs, and our Partners and their customers. And it’s a community that is disparate and dispersed but concurrently unified and localized… and it’s all because we’re all working in the Cloud.
Why Dynamics CRM in the Cloud?
- The reason your customers seek out a CRM system is to enjoy faster access to critical customer data that they can use to better build their businesses.
- The challenge with an on-premise version of any CRM system is that it requires attention, maintenance, updating, etc. So what good is the customer data gathered by Dynamics CRM if no one has the bandwidth to act on it?
- Putting Dynamics CRM in the Cloud with NaviWorld Singapore will give your customers what they want more than anything: all the CRM data they require through a system that is constantly up-to-date and that requires no maintenance or attention from the people using it.
- The less time they have to spend maintaining their CRM system, the more time they can spend on what really matters.
Why Dynamics CRM in the Cloud with Naviworld Singapore?
This is where the rubber hits the road, because with Dynamics CRM, going online when you want has never been a challenge. But going online how you want… that’s different. With Naviworld Singapore you enjoy:
Extensive ISV solutions: make your customers’ Dynamics CRM platforms fit their lines of business with ease with dozens of vertical additions.
Extensive customizability: CRM is not a one-way street – ensure each solution is customized to meet each customer’s business AND operational needs.
White labeling: you’re the one with the customer relationships, so you’re the one with the solution. With NaviWorld Singapore, you always own your customers.
Support, support, support: we have a team of engineering professionals available to help plan, implement, deploy your solution, and support YOU.
Fully Integrated, from Day One
- Dynamics CRM works with Outlook and other business systems your customers are already using, so improvements in customer insight are basically instantaneous. CRM data is pumped right into your customers’ inboxes!
- It’s not just Outlook, of course. Perhaps no Dynamics offering has more vertical add-ons and customizations, and through our ISV network, NaviWorld Singapore can empower Dynamics Partners and their customers with a custom fit in the Cloud for almost any business need.
- And Dynamics CRM is easy to access and manage with NaviWorld Singapore, too. You can manage users yourself, or empower your customers to do so.
- All this, along with NaviWorld Singapore simple per user, per month billing plan, helps deliver the true flexibility promised by Dynamics CRM. In the Cloud with NaviWorld Singapore, you can adjust costs easily and deliver custom CRM power to wherever it’s needed.
For more information please contact us through email: